2.2.1 release brings payouts to CashNotify, as well as a big performance improvement, with x2-x4 less CPU load on average.
- View your paid and expected payouts. Expected payouts are payouts already created by Stripe, and which will reach your bank account soon. This delay can vary from a few hours (for automatic payouts on US accounts), up to a few days in other countries.
- Preferences have been updated to add a Payout filter:
- Added more details about a failure in the tooltip.
- Added a 🔁 icon, so you can visually tell the difference between one-off vs recurring subscriptions.
- Make "Open your Stripe dashboard" button looks more like a button.
- Accept old Stripe API keys (the vintage ones, not starting with
- Performance: CashNotify will use a lot less CPU overall. It's especially noticeable if you let CashNotify always run in the background (as it's supposed to be).
- "Display events" preferences are now saved and will be set on launch, instead of enabling everything by default.
- Some accounts with a lots of events could timeout when being refreshed. We increased the timeout to 20s to help with this situation.
- DMG image gets back a proper retina background.
Let us know what you think @CashNotify!